Timber Entrance Doors
Homeowners with period properties or genuine timber doors may want to replace these with more durable and up-to-date styles.
Our timber entrance doors are available in many styles. They are manufactured in laminated timber as standard to enhance performance – making them the ideal exterior doors for a range of properties. Designed specifically for external use, the sashes are 58mm thick, giving them enhanced stability and thermal performance. The additional thickness also allows for enhanced locking systems and drainage.
The doors are available with 24mm double glazed units or solid timber panels with matching sidelights – these options mean we have a solution for any specification. Fully rebated with adjustments in three dimensions, the door hinges combine traditional aesthetics with modern technology
- Designed with the installer and customer in mind
- Expertly finished to enhance durability
- Can incorporate different glazing thicknesses
- Four sash options that incorporate various glazing thicknesses
- Choice of Fab & Fix hardware, Croft hardware or ‘From the Anvil’ ironmongery
- Secure, energy efficient and stylish
You can see the brochure for the Inspire Range Here (PDF opens in new tab).